Discover the eight projects selected for the year 2016
Since the creation of its screenwriting coaching programme, Groupe Ouest’s Yearly Selection supports every year eight feature films projects. During nine months, the authors selected will benefit from an advanced script development course, including three workshop sessions in residency in Brignogan-Plages (Brittany) and a personalised follow-up with online sessions. In 2016, the sessions in residency will be directed by the script-consultants Jacques Akchoti and Marcel Beaulieu.
They are coming the 30th March. And for the year 2016, the winners are…!
• Leyla Bouzid – Trois histoires d’amour et de désirs
• Marion Desseigne Ravel – Les Chats ont neuf vies, moi un peu moins
• Gaëlle Douël – Fatum
• Alanté Kavaïté – Submergée
• Raphaël Mathié – L’Île
• Chloé Mazlo & Yacine Badday – Le Message
• Frédéric Ramade – Le Pollinisateur
• Martin Tronquart & Léa Pernollet – Louves
The sessions in residency :
1st session : from the 30th of March to the 6th of April 2016
2nd session: from the 19th to the 30th of June 2016
3rd session: from the 9th to the 16 October 2016